zondag 24 mei 2015

Poetry - Lyics for Music - PARADISE



PARADISE ( STEF KESTENS)

I'm listening to the sound of nature
Bees are humming, birds are quiet
I came to realise you're amazing
Why don't we stay up all night

Feel the moon, release my fears
With you I can't go wrong
Don't fight it cause I need you here
I'll put it in a song



CHORUS

You're a star
Go make me shine
Oh where is your reflection?

I'm yearning
just to make you mine
we have a deep connection

You're falling down from heaven
A new day will arise
and you can stay with me forever
I'm your paradise



I've always known you wouldn't fail me
could feel it in your precious heart
I want you, honey! Don't say maybe
Why don't we make a brand new start?

Love is blind but I can see
the two of us belong
It's crazy but we're meant to be
You make me feel so strong



BRIDGE + CHORUS



There's something in those eyes of yours
that makes me wanna drown
Don't put my feet back on the floor
You gave me wings to fly


( c ) Stef Kestens 2015

1 opmerking:

Blogarchief