zaterdag 14 maart 2015

My Kitchen experiences - PART THIRTEEN - Omelet-zucchini-red paprika mix

Okay, I admit: it's time to go food shopping.

BUT the good news is: you can get inspired with few ingredients.

When I discovered a bottle of pickles, I thought: this must be a winner I'd love to share with the world.



Basically all you need, is:

- 2 eggs
- 2 red paprikas
- 1 zucchini
- 3 pickles
- Salt and black pepper
- mustard
- turmeric
- Extra virgin olive oil
- coconut oil









STEP ONE:

Chop the paprikas, zucchini and pickles into small cubes.

STEP TWO

Wok them.

STEP THREE

Take out your pan and bake the omelet. I used coconut oil.

STEP FOUR

Cut the omelet into small pieces and add them to the vegetables.

STEP FIVE

Add two tablespoons of mustard and one tablespoon of olive oil. You can add one teaspoon of turmeric if you like.

STEP SIX

Enjoy your meal.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Blogarchief