maandag 16 maart 2015

My Kitchen experiences - PART FOURTEEN - Omelet-zucchini-eggplant mix

I admit: I'm into omelets these days.

But then again it strikes me how eggs can be combined with almost all vegetables.

So today I tried the omelet - zucchini - eggplant mix.

My tastebuds haven't complained, so how about yours?

Ready for the ingredients list?

- 2 eggs
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- Salt and black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Coconut oil














STEP ONE:

Chop the zucchini and eggplant into slices.

STEP TWO

Mix them in an oven casserole and some olive oil.
Put them into the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.

STEP THREE

Take out your pan and bake the omelet. With coconut oil, you can't go wrong.

STEP FOUR

Cut the omelet into small pieces and add them to the vegetables.

STEP FIVE

Add some salt and pepper

STEP SIX

Enjoy your meal.

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Blogarchief